Browse Items (1 total)

  • Description is exactly "This composite photo of Patton Hall includes a drawing by Carneal & Johnston, Architects, of the intended final building and a photo of the hall when the first floor was completed and occupied by the School of Engineering in Fall 1925. The building was completed with all four floors in September 1929."
Output Formats

atom, csv, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2