Mental Health Resources
Addressing difficult topics can be stressful and cause anxiety, difficulty concentrating, sleep loss, and even concerns about safety. If you or a loved one needs help, there are many resources!
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or text MHA to 741741
- 24/7 Cook Counseling Hotline for VT students - 540-231-6557
- NRVCS Raft Crisis Hotline - 540-961-8400
- Just need to talk? Mental Health America of VA Warm Line - 1-866-400-MHAV (6428)
- For more resources, students should visit the Well-Being at VT website and employees should visit Hokie Wellness.
- Additional Emergency Services information is available from the Cook Counseling Center and at the We Remember website.